xarvio Seeding benefits at a glance
- Optimized seeding density in high potential field zones which results in higher yields
- In low performing field zones you can save seeds, reduce plant stress and increase the yield.
- Variable seeding maps ready for most terminals to adjust seeding density easily
- Seeding maps are based on the yield potential of each field zone, by analyzing historic biomass distribution, yield, soil, and elevation maps
- Management zones can be included in Seeding, Nutrition & Crop Protection maps, e.g. biodiversity plots or wildlife windows
- Maps can be adjusted manually at any time
- Easy upload of as-applied maps for documentation and detailed analysis of results throughout the season