xarvio Seeding benefits at a glance
- Optimized seeding density, in high potential field zones, results in higher yields
- In low performing field zones you can save seeds, reduce plant stress and increase yield.
- Variable seeding maps ready for most terminals to adjust seeding density easily
- Seeding maps are based on the yield potential of each field zone, e.g. by analyzing historical biomass distribution, yield-, soil- and elevation maps
- Management zones can be included in Seeding, Nutrition & Crop Protection maps, e.g. buffer or biodiversity zones
- Maps can be adjusted manually at any time
- Easy upload of as applied maps for documentation and detailed analysis of results throughout the season
- NEW - Create seeding maps for multiple fields in one go!