xarvio Field Monitor benefits
Current Biomass Maps
and Satellite Images
Identify high & low performing field-zones based on current satellite data
- Compare maps of different fields at any time, including maps from previous years
- Receive relative biomass maps every three days to visually compare differences in an individual field.
- Use biomass maps to make better-informed decisions for your crop production.
- Benefit from updated information on the success of your field management activities.
- Identify issues in your fields early and prioritize your scouting activities.